Online AIFC Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about AIFC file format
|Full name||Audio Interchange File Format Compressed|
|Developed by||Apple Inc|
|Type of format||Music File|
|Description||The Audio Interchange file format is audio for storing sound data from PCs and other electronic devices. Apple originally developed it in 1988. The format is used to store high-quality sampled audio and musical instrument information. The .aifc variant stores compressed audio data.|
|Technical details||AIFF-C was initially developed because the AIFF format did not allow compressed audio data. The AIFC allows the ability to store compressed audio data in a structured manner. These changes were made to the AIFF format for AIFF-C. The FORM identifier was changed from 'AIFF' to 'AIFC'. The Common Chunk has been extended to include a compression type ID and a compression type name. The Sound Data Chunk can contain compressed audio data. The Sound Accelerator (Saxel) Chunk is new. The Format Version Chunk is new.|
|Associated programs||Apple QuickTime, VLC media Player, Winamp, Windows Media Player|
- 👍 What is the best AIFC converter?
- AnyConv. Our AIFC converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to AIFC?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to AIFC" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download AIFC files.
- 🔻 How do i change AIFC to another format?
- Upload your AIFC-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". AIFC conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use AIFC converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert AIFC files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv AIFC Converter is a multi-platform web service.