Online AIFC Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about AIFC file format
|🔸 File format||AIFC|
|🔸 Full name||Audio Interchange File Format Compressed|
|🔸 File extension||.aifc|
|🔸 MIME type||audio/aifc|
|🔸 Developed by||Apple Inc|
|🔸 Type of format||Music File|
|🔸 Description||The Audio Interchange file format is audio for storing sound data from PCs and other electronic devices. Apple originally developed it in 1988. The format is used to store high-quality sampled audio and musical instrument information. The .aifc variant stores compressed audio data.|
|🔸 Technical details||AIFF-C was initially developed because the AIFF format did not allow compressed audio data. The AIFC allows the ability to store compressed audio data in a structured manner. These changes were made to the AIFF format for AIFF-C. The FORM identifier was changed from 'AIFF' to 'AIFC'. The Common Chunk has been extended to include a compression type ID and a compression type name. The Sound Data Chunk can contain compressed audio data. The Sound Accelerator (Saxel) Chunk is new. The Format Version Chunk is new.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Apple QuickTime, VLC media Player, Winamp, Windows Media Player|
- 👍 What is the best AIFC converter?
- Perhaps our AIFC converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to AIFC?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to AIFC" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download AIFC files.
- 🔻 How do i change AIFC to another format?
- Upload your AIFC-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". AIFC conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use AIFC converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert AIFC files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv AIFC Converter is a multi-platform web service.