Online AMR Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about AMR file format
|🔸 File format||AMR|
|🔸 Full name||AMR - Adaptive Multi-Rate|
|🔸 File extension||.amr, .3ga|
|🔸 MIME type||audio/amr|
|🔸 Developed by||3GPP|
|🔸 Type of format||Audio compression format|
|🔸 Description||The Adaptive Multi-Rate (AMR or AMR-NB or GSM-AMR) audio codec is an audio compression format optimized for speech coding. AMR was adopted as the standard speech codec by 3GPP in October 1999 and is now widely used in GSM and UMTS.|
|🔸 Technical details||AMR speech codec consists of a multi-rate narrowband speech codec that encodes narrowband (200-3400 Hz) signals at variable bit rates ranging from 4.75 to 12.2 kbit/s with toll quality speech starting at 7.4 kbit/s. Sampling frequency 8 kHz/13-bit (160 samples for 20 ms frames), filtered to 200-3400 Hz.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Audacity, FFmpeg, MPlayer, QuickTime, VLC media player|
- 👍 What is the best AMR converter?
- Perhaps our AMR converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to AMR?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to AMR" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download AMR files.
- 🔻 How do i change AMR to another format?
- Upload your AMR-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". AMR conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use AMR converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert AMR files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv AMR Converter is a multi-platform web service.