Online DAE Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about DAE file format
|Full name||COLLADA (COLLAborative Design Activity)|
|Developed by||Sony Computer Entertainment, Khronos Group|
|Type of format|
|Description||COLLADA (COLLAborative Design Activity) is an interchange file format for interactive 3D applications. It is managed by the nonprofit technology consortium, the Khronos Group, and has been adopted by ISO as a publicly available specification, ISO/PAS 17506.|
|Technical details||COLLADA defines an open standard XML schema for exchanging digital assets among various graphics software applications that might otherwise store their assets in incompatible file formats. COLLADA documents that describe digital assets are XML files, usually identified with a .dae (digital asset exchange) filename extension.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Maya, Bentley Systems MicroStation, Google SketchUp, Luxology modo|
- 👍 What is the best DAE converter?
- AnyConv. Our DAE converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Mesh files to DAE?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to DAE" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download DAE files.
- 🔻 How do i change DAE to another format?
- Upload your DAE-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". DAE conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use DAE converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert DAE files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv DAE Converter is a multi-platform web service.