Online DOC Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about DOC file format
|🔸 File format||DOC|
|🔸 Full name||DOC - Microsoft Word Binary File Format|
|🔸 File extension||.doc|
|🔸 MIME type||application/msword|
|🔸 Developed by||Microsoft|
|🔸 Type of format||document file format|
|🔸 Description||DOC is a filename extension for word processing documents, most commonly in the proprietary Microsoft Word Binary File Format. Microsoft Word 2007 and later, the binary file format was replaced as the default format by the Office Open XML format, though Microsoft Word can still produce DOC files.|
|🔸 Technical details||Binary DOC files often contain more text formatting information (as well as scripts and undo information) than some other document file formats like Rich Text Format and HyperText Markup Language but are usually less widely compatible.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Microsoft Word, OpenOffice.org Writer, IBM Lotus Symphony, Apple Pages, AbiWord.|
- 👍 What is the best DOC converter?
- Perhaps our DOC converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to DOC?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to DOC" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download DOC files.
- 🔻 How do i change DOC to another format?
- Upload your DOC-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". DOC conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use DOC converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert DOC files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv DOC Converter is a multi-platform web service.