Online DWG Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about DWG file format
|Full name||DWG - CAD Drawing|
|File extension||.dwg, .dws, .dwt|
|MIME type||application/acad, application/x-acad, image/x-dwg|
|Type of format||Computer-aided design|
|Description||DWG is a proprietary binary file format used for storing two- and three-dimensional design data and metadata. It is the native format for several CAD packages, including DraftSight, AutoCAD, IntelliCAD, Caddie, and Open Design Alliance compliant applications. In addition, DWG is supported non-natively by many other CAD applications.|
|Technical details||DWG contains all the information a user enters, such as designs, geometric data, maps, photos. The .dwg file format is one of the most commonly used design data formats in nearly every design environment. The DWG technology environment contains the capability to mold, render, draw, annotate, and measure.|
|Associated programs||AutoCAD, OpenDWG, LibreDWG|
- 👍 What is the best DWG converter?
- AnyConv. Our DWG converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert CAD files to DWG?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to DWG" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download DWG files.
- 🔻 How do i change DWG to another format?
- Upload your DWG-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". DWG conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use DWG converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert DWG files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv DWG Converter is a multi-platform web service.