Online FLV Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about FLV file format
|Full name||FLV - Flash Video|
|File extension||.flv, .f4v, .f4p, .f4a, .f4b|
|Developed by||Adobe Systems|
|Type of format||Media container|
|Description||Flash Video is a container file format used to deliver video over the Internet using Adobe Flash Player version 6 and newer. Flash Video content may also be embedded within SWF files. Flash Video used to be the de facto standard for web-based streaming video. Notable users of it include Hulu, VEVO, Yahoo! Video, Metacafe, Reuters.com, and many other news providers.|
|Technical details||There are two different video file formats known as Flash Video: FLV and F4V. The audio and video data within FLV files are encoded in the same manner within SWF files. The F4V file format is based on the ISO base media file format and starts with Flash Player 9 update 3. Both formats are supported in Adobe Flash Player and developed by Adobe Systems.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Flash Player|
- 👍 What is the best FLV converter?
- AnyConv. Our FLV converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Video files to FLV?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to FLV" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download FLV files.
- 🔻 How do i change FLV to another format?
- Upload your FLV-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". FLV conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use FLV converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert FLV files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv FLV Converter is a multi-platform web service.