Online JPEG Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about JPEG file format
|Full name||JPEG - Joint Photographic Experts Group|
|File extension||.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe|
|Developed by||Joint Photographic Experts Group|
|Type of format|
|Description||JPEG is a commonly used method of lossy compression for digital images, particularly for those images produced by digital photography. The degree of compression can be adjusted, allowing a selectable tradeoff between storage size and image quality. JPEG typically achieves 10:1 compression with little perceptible loss in image quality.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, the GIMP, ImageMagick, IrfanView, Pixel image editor, Paint.NET, Xara Photo & Graphic Designer, Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer|
- 👍 What is the best JPEG converter?
- AnyConv. Our JPEG converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to JPEG?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to JPEG" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download JPEG files.
- 🔻 How do i change JPEG to another format?
- Upload your JPEG-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". JPEG conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use JPEG converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert JPEG files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv JPEG Converter is a multi-platform web service.