Online OBJ Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about OBJ file format
|🔸 File format||OBJ|
|🔸 Full name||OBJ geometry format|
|🔸 File extension||.obj|
|🔸 MIME type||text/plain|
|🔸 Developed by||Wavefront Technologies|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||OBJ (or .obj) is a geometry definition file format first developed by Wavefront Technologies for its Advanced Visualizer animation package. The file format is open and has been adopted by other 3D graphics application vendors.|
|🔸 Technical details||The OBJ file format is a simple data format that represents 3D geometry alone — namely, the position of each vertex, the UV position of each texture coordinate vertex, vertex normals, and the faces that make each polygon defined as a list of vertices, and texture vertices. Vertices are stored in a counter-clockwise order by default, making explicit declaration of face normals unnecessary. OBJ coordinates have no units, but OBJ files can contain scale information in a human-readable comment line.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Wavefront 3D, CADRazor, Adobe Photoshop, LogiKal, UVMapper, LightWave 3D, Autodesk Maya, IMSI TurboCAD Deluxe, MeshLab, MAXON Cinema 4D, Smith Micro Poser, Autodesk AutoCAD.|
- 👍 What is the best OBJ converter?
- Perhaps our OBJ converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Mesh files to OBJ?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to OBJ" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download OBJ files.
- 🔻 How do i change OBJ to another format?
- Upload your OBJ-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". OBJ conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use OBJ converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert OBJ files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv OBJ Converter is a multi-platform web service.