Online OBJ Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about OBJ file format
|Full name||OBJ geometry format|
|Developed by||Wavefront Technologies|
|Type of format|
|Description||OBJ (or .obj) is a geometry definition file format first developed by Wavefront Technologies for its Advanced Visualizer animation package. The file format is open and has been adopted by other 3D graphics application vendors.|
|Technical details||The OBJ file format is a simple data format that represents 3D geometry alone — namely, the position of each vertex, the UV position of each texture coordinate vertex, vertex normals, and the faces that make each polygon defined as a list of vertices, and texture vertices. Vertices are stored in a counter-clockwise order by default, making explicit declaration of face normals unnecessary. OBJ coordinates have no units, but OBJ files can contain scale information in a human-readable comment line.|
|Associated programs||Wavefront 3D, CADRazor, Adobe Photoshop, LogiKal, UVMapper, LightWave 3D, Autodesk Maya, IMSI TurboCAD Deluxe, MeshLab, MAXON Cinema 4D, Smith Micro Poser, Autodesk AutoCAD.|
- 👍 What is the best OBJ converter?
- AnyConv. Our OBJ converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Mesh files to OBJ?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to OBJ" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download OBJ files.
- 🔻 How do i change OBJ to another format?
- Upload your OBJ-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". OBJ conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use OBJ converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert OBJ files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv OBJ Converter is a multi-platform web service.