Online OPUS Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about OPUS file format
|🔸 File format||OPUS|
|🔸 Full name||OPUS - Opus Audio Format|
|🔸 File extension||.opus|
|🔸 MIME type||audio/opus|
|🔸 Developed by||IETF codec working group|
|🔸 Type of format||Audio|
|🔸 Description||Opus is a lossy audio coding format developed by Xiph and standardized by the IETF, designed to efficiently code speech and general audio in a single format while remaining low-latency enough for real-time interactive communication and low-complexity enough for low-end ARM3 processors.|
|🔸 Technical details||Opus supports constant and variable bitrate encoding from 6 kbit/s to 510 kbit/s, frame sizes from 2.5 ms to 60 ms, and five sampling rates from 8 kHz (with 4 kHz bandwidth) to 48 kHz (with 20 kHz bandwidth, the human hearing range). In addition, an Opus stream can support up to 255 audio channels, and it allows channel coupling between channels in groups of two using mid-side coding.|
|🔸 Associated programs||FFmpeg, AIMP, Amarok, cmus, foobar2000, Mpxplay, MusicBee, SMplayer, VLC media player, Winamp|
Convert from OPUS
Convert to OPUS
- 👍 What is the best OPUS converter?
- Perhaps our OPUS converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to OPUS?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to OPUS" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download OPUS files.
- 🔻 How do i change OPUS to another format?
- Upload your OPUS-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". OPUS conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use OPUS converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert OPUS files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv OPUS Converter is a multi-platform web service.