Online PCT Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about PCT file format
|Full name||PCT, Apple Macintosh QuickDraw Image|
|Type of format||Raster image|
|Description||PCT files are created using the Apple QuickDraw program. Storing images in a raster as well as vector format is supported by PCT files. However, unless you are using a Windows computer, you may never see Apple QuickDraw images saved in this format. The most commonly used extension for these images when using a Macintosh computer is PICT.|
|Technical details||PCT files have the same specifications as PICT files have, with the difference that they are typically used on Microsoft Windows computers. With the adaptation of PDF by Mac OS X, the PCT and PICT format have been deprecated.|
|Associated programs||ACD Systems ACDSee 17, Adobe After Effects CC 2015, Adobe Fireworks CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Photoshop Elements 12, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X7, Corel PaintShop Pro X8, XnViewMP|
- 👍 What is the best PCT converter?
- AnyConv. Our PCT converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to PCT?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to PCT" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download PCT files.
- 🔻 How do i change PCT to another format?
- Upload your PCT-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". PCT conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use PCT converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert PCT files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv PCT Converter is a multi-platform web service.