Online SHN Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about SHN file format
|Type of format||Audio|
|Description||Shorten (SHN) is a file format used for compressing audio data. It is a form of data compression of files and is used to losslessly compress CD-quality audio files (44.1 kHz 16-bit stereo PCM). Shorten is no longer developed and other lossless audio codecs such as FLAC, Monkey's Audio(APE), TTA, and WavPack (WV) have become more popular. However, Shorten is still in use by some people because there are legally traded concert recordings in circulation that are encoded as Shorten files. Shorten files use the .shn file extension.|
|Associated programs||etree.org Shorten, Foobar2000 with foo_shn plugin, Microsoft Windows Media Player with SHN DirectShow Filter, Nullsoft Winamp Media Player 5.6 with SnhAmp plugin, Trader's Little Helper|
- 👍 What is the best SHN converter?
- AnyConv. Our SHN converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to SHN?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to SHN" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download SHN files.
- 🔻 How do i change SHN to another format?
- Upload your SHN-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". SHN conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use SHN converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert SHN files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv SHN Converter is a multi-platform web service.