Online TTA Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area. Max file size: 100 MB.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about TTA file format
|Full name||True Audio|
|Developed by||True Audio Software|
|Type of format||Audio|
|Description||TTA is a simple and stable lossless audio data format for real-time compressing of digital music. Free and fully-functional for any use. It has a very simple structure. The TTA file header contains a unique format identifier, which is followed by meta-data block. Meta-data block contains minimal information which is needed for restoring the original stream (including number of channels, count of bits per sample, sample rate and overall number of samples in file, etc.) and ended by a 32-bit control sum. Following that header, we write one or more audio frames. Each frame is ended by a 32-bit control sum; a decoder may start decoding from any frame in the stream. The compressed samples of channels in a frame are located sequentially, as in a simple PCM data format.|
|Associated programs||Foobar2000 with TTA plug-in, jetAudio, KMPlayer, Microsoft Windows Media Player with TTA DirectShow codecs pack, Nullsoft Winamp Media Player 5.6 with TTA plug-in, True Audio Tau Producer, VLC media player|
- 👍 What is the best TTA converter?
- AnyConv. Our TTA converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to TTA?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to TTA" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download TTA files.
- 🔻 How do i change TTA to another format?
- Upload your TTA-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". TTA conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use TTA converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert TTA files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv TTA Converter is a multi-platform web service.