Online VOC Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about VOC file format
|🔸 File format||VOC|
|🔸 Full name||Sound Blaster VOC files|
|🔸 File extension||.voc|
|🔸 MIME type||audio/x-voc|
|🔸 Developed by||Creative Labs|
|🔸 Type of format||Audio|
|🔸 Description||Sound Blaster VOC files. VOC files are multi-part and contain silence parts, looping, and different sample rates for different chunks. The silence parts are filled out on input, loops are rejected, and sample data with a new sample rate is rejected. Silence with a different sample rate is generated appropriately. On output, silence is not detected, nor are impossible sample rates. SoX supports reading (but not writing) VOC files with multiple blocks and files containing μ-law, A-law, and 2/3/4-bit ADPCM samples.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||Adobe Audition CS5.5, Adobe Audition CS6, FairStars Soft Audio Converter, Nullsoft Winamp Media Player 5.6, VLC media player, Voc2wav|
Convert from VOC
- 👍 What is the best VOC converter?
- Perhaps our VOC converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to VOC?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to VOC" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download VOC files.
- 🔻 How do i change VOC to another format?
- Upload your VOC-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". VOC conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use VOC converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert VOC files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv VOC Converter is a multi-platform web service.