Online AU Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about AU file format
|Full name||Sun Microsystems AU files|
|Developed by||Sun Microsystems|
|Type of format|
|Description||The AU file format is a simple audio file format introduced by Sun Microsystems. AU format was common on NeXT systems and early Web pages. Originally it was headerless, being simply 8-bit μ-law-encoded data at an 8000 Hz sample rate. Hardware from other vendors often used sample rates as high as 8192 Hz. Newer AU files have a header that consists of six unsigned 32-bit words.|
|Associated programs||Nullsoft Winamp, Apple QuickTime Player, Microsoft Windows Media Player, RealNetworks RealPlayer Cloud, Adobe Audition CC|
- 👍 What is the best AU converter?
- AnyConv. Our AU converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to AU?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to AU" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download AU files.
- 🔻 How do i change AU to another format?
- Upload your AU-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". AU conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use AU converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert AU files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv AU Converter is a multi-platform web service.