Online AU Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about AU file format
|🔸 File format||AU|
|🔸 Full name||Sun Microsystems AU files|
|🔸 File extension||.au|
|🔸 MIME type||audio/basic|
|🔸 Developed by||Sun Microsystems|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||The AU file format is a simple audio file format introduced by Sun Microsystems. AU format was common on NeXT systems and early Web pages. Originally it was headerless, being simply 8-bit μ-law-encoded data at an 8000 Hz sample rate. Hardware from other vendors often used sample rates as high as 8192 Hz. Newer AU files have a header that consists of six unsigned 32-bit words.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||Nullsoft Winamp, Apple QuickTime Player, Microsoft Windows Media Player, RealNetworks RealPlayer Cloud, Adobe Audition CC|
- 👍 What is the best AU converter?
- Perhaps our AU converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to AU?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to AU" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download AU files.
- 🔻 How do i change AU to another format?
- Upload your AU-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". AU conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use AU converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert AU files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv AU Converter is a multi-platform web service.