Online CGM Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about CGM file format
|Full name||Computer Graphics Metafile|
|Type of format||Image|
|Description||This is a vector image format that was developed for supporting the needs of several imaging programs. It was originally used for clip art libraries, but newer revisions of this format (based on the ISO/IEC 8632 standard) are usually used for CAD drawings. CGM files can use binary, character-based or clear-text encoding methods.|
|Associated programs||ACD Systems Canvas 12, Adobe Illustrator, Autodesk AutoCAD, CADSoftTools ABViewer, Corel PaintShop, CorelDRAW, IMSI TurboCAD Deluxe 18, Informative Graphics MYRIAD Desktop, IrfanView|
- 👍 What is the best CGM converter?
- AnyConv. Our CGM converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to CGM?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to CGM" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download CGM files.
- 🔻 How do i change CGM to another format?
- Upload your CGM-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". CGM conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use CGM converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert CGM files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv CGM Converter is a multi-platform web service.