Online CSV Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about CSV file format
|🔸 File format
|🔸 Full name
|CSV - Comma-Separated Values
|🔸 File extension
|🔸 MIME type
|🔸 Developed by
|🔸 Type of format
|multi-platform, serial data streams
|In computing, a comma-separated values (CSV) file stores tabular data (numbers and text) in plain text. Each line of the file is a data record. Each record consists of one or more fields, separated by commas. The comma as a field separator is the source of the name for this file format.
|🔸 Technical details
|The CSV file format is not standardized. The basic idea of separating fields with a comma is clear, but that idea gets complicated when the field data may also contain commas or even embedded line-breaks. CSV implementations may not handle such field data or use quotation marks to surround the field.
|🔸 Associated programs
|Microsoft Excel, LibreOffice Calc
- 👍 What is the best CSV converter?
- Perhaps our CSV converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to CSV?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to CSV" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download CSV files.
- 🔻 How do i change CSV to another format?
- Upload your CSV-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". CSV conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use CSV converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert CSV files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv CSV Converter is a multi-platform web service.