Online CSV Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about CSV file format
|Full name||CSV - Comma-Separated Values|
|Developed by||Informational RFC|
|Type of format||multi-platform, serial data streams|
|Description||In computing, a comma-separated values (CSV) file stores tabular data (numbers and text) in plain text. Each line of the file is a data record. Each record consists of one or more fields, separated by commas. The use of the comma as a field separator is the source of the name for this file format.|
|Technical details||The CSV file format is not standardized. The basic idea of separating fields with a comma is clear, but that idea gets complicated when the field data may also contain commas or even embedded line-breaks. CSV implementations may not handle such field data, or they may use quotation marks to surround the field.|
|Associated programs||Microsoft Excel, LibreOffice Calc|
- 👍 What is the best CSV converter?
- AnyConv. Our CSV converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to CSV?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to CSV" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download CSV files.
- 🔻 How do i change CSV to another format?
- Upload your CSV-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". CSV conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use CSV converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert CSV files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv CSV Converter is a multi-platform web service.