Online EPUB Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about EPUB file format
|🔸 File format||EPUB|
|🔸 Full name||EPUB - Electronic Publication|
|🔸 File extension||.epub|
|🔸 MIME type||application/epub+zip|
|🔸 Developed by||International Digital Publishing Forum|
|🔸 Type of format||Ebook file format|
|🔸 Description||EPUB is an ebook file format with the extension .epub that can be downloaded and read on devices like smartphones, tablets, computers, or e-readers. It is a free and open standard published by the International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF). The term is short for electronic publication and is sometimes styled ePub.|
|🔸 Technical details||EPUB is the most widely supported vendor-independent XML-based (as opposed to PDF) e-book format. An EPUB file is a ZIP archive that contains, in effect, website-including HTML files, images, CSS style sheets, and other assets. It also contains metadata. EPUB 3 is the latest version. By using HTML5, publications can contain video, audio, and interactivity, just like websites in web browsers.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Adobe InDesign, calibre, LaTeX, Genebook, epubcheck.|
- 👍 What is the best EPUB converter?
- Perhaps our EPUB converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert eBook files to EPUB?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to EPUB" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download EPUB files.
- 🔻 How do i change EPUB to another format?
- Upload your EPUB-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". EPUB conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use EPUB converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert EPUB files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv EPUB Converter is a multi-platform web service.