Online MP4 Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about MP4 file format
|Full name||MP4 - MPEG-4 Part 14|
|File extension||.mp4, .m4a, .m4p, .m4b, .m4r, .m4v|
|Developed by||International Organization for Standardization|
|Type of format||Media container|
|Description||MPEG-4 Part 14 or MP4 is a digital multimedia format most commonly used to store video and audio, but can also be used to store other data such as subtitles and still images. Like most modern container formats, it allows streaming over the Internet.MPEG-4 Part 14 or MP4 is a digital multimedia format most commonly used to store video and audio, but can also be used to store other data such as subtitles and still images. Like most modern container formats, it allows streaming over the Internet.|
|Technical details||Most kinds of data can be embedded in MPEG-4 Part 14 files through private streams. A separate hint track is used to include streaming information in the file. The registered codecs for MPEG-4 Part 12-based files are published on the website of MP4 Registration authority (mp4ra.org).|
|Associated programs||Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, MPlayer, Media Player Classic, VLC Media Player, K-Multimedia Player|
- 👍 What is the best MP4 converter?
- AnyConv. Our MP4 converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Video files to MP4?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to MP4" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download MP4 files.
- 🔻 How do i change MP4 to another format?
- Upload your MP4-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". MP4 conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use MP4 converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert MP4 files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv MP4 Converter is a multi-platform web service.