Online OGA Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about OGA file format
|Full name||Ogg Audio Only File|
|MIME type||audio/ogg, application/ogg|
|Developed by||Xiph.Org Foundation|
|Type of format||Music File|
|Description||OGA files are essentially just the audio-only element of an OGG file. It's a container format that contains the audio transport stream encoded in the Vorbis format. This is the preferred extension for OGG audio-only files.|
|Technical details||The Ogg format was created as a framework that is available free of charge and re-implementable in software. The format consists of chunks of data referred to as Ogg Pages. A BSD licensed library called LibVorbis is used to encode and decode the data from the Vorbis streams. There is no official standard for including metadata in Ogg containers, but it must be included in the Codec.|
|Associated programs||Apple QuickTime Player, Real Player, Windows Media Player|
- 👍 What is the best OGA converter?
- AnyConv. Our OGA converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to OGA?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to OGA" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download OGA files.
- 🔻 How do i change OGA to another format?
- Upload your OGA-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". OGA conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use OGA converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert OGA files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv OGA Converter is a multi-platform web service.