Online SVGZ Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about SVGZ file format
|Full name||Compressed Scalable Vector Graphics|
|Type of format||Image|
|Description||SVGZ files are compressed SVG files, which is a vector graphic image file extension that contains scalable images. This XML based file extension supports animation that can contains vector graphics, raster graphics, and text. It uses lossless data compression algorithm to contain data. It can be edited drawing software as well as text editors also.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Illustrator CS5, Adobe Illustrator CS6, Adobe SVG Viewer, Corel PaintShop Pro X4, Serif DrawPlus X5|
- 👍 What is the best SVGZ converter?
- AnyConv. Our SVGZ converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to SVGZ?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to SVGZ" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download SVGZ files.
- 🔻 How do i change SVGZ to another format?
- Upload your SVGZ-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". SVGZ conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use SVGZ converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert SVGZ files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv SVGZ Converter is a multi-platform web service.