Online VSD Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about VSD file format
|Full name||VSD - Microsoft Visio Format|
|File extension||.vsd, .vss, .vst, .vsw, .vdx, .vsx, .vtx, .vsdx, .vsdm, .vssx, .vssm, .vstx, .vstm, .vsl|
|Type of format||Diagramming|
|Description||Microsoft Visio is a diagramming and vector graphics application and is part of the Microsoft Office family. Visio 2010 and earlier versions read and write drawings in VSD or VDX file formats. Visio 2013 drops support for writing VDX files in favor of the new VSDX and VSDM file formats.|
|Technical details||Created based on Open Packaging Conventions (OPC) standard, a VSDX or VSDM file consists of a group of XML files archived inside a Zip file. VSDX and VSDM files differ only in that VSDM files may contain macros.|
|Associated programs||Microsoft Visio|
- 👍 What is the best VSD converter?
- AnyConv. Our VSD converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to VSD?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to VSD" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download VSD files.
- 🔻 How do i change VSD to another format?
- Upload your VSD-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". VSD conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use VSD converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert VSD files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv VSD Converter is a multi-platform web service.