Online WMA Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about WMA file format
|Full name||WMA - Windows Media Audio|
|Type of format||Audio file format|
|Description||Windows Media Audio (WMA) is an audio data compression technology developed by Microsoft. The name can be used to refer to its audio file format or its audio codecs. It is a proprietary technology that forms part of the Windows Media framework. Each WMA file features a single audio track in one of the four sub-formats: WMA, WMA Pro, WMA Lossless, or WMA Voice.|
|Technical details||A WMA file is in most circumstances contained in the Advanced Systems Format (ASF), a proprietary Microsoft container format for digital audio or digital video. The ASF container format specifies how metadata about the file can be encoded, similar to the ID3 tags used by MP3 files. For example, metadata may include song name, track number, artist name, and audio normalization values.|
|Associated programs||ALLPlayer, VLC media player, Media Player Classic, MPlayer, RealPlayer, Winamp.|
- 👍 What is the best WMA converter?
- AnyConv. Our WMA converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to WMA?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to WMA" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download WMA files.
- 🔻 How do i change WMA to another format?
- Upload your WMA-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". WMA conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use WMA converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert WMA files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv WMA Converter is a multi-platform web service.