Online DXF Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about DXF file format
|🔸 File format
|🔸 Full name
|DXF - Drawing Interchange Format
|🔸 File extension
|🔸 MIME type
|🔸 Developed by
|🔸 Type of format
|AutoCAD DXF (Drawing Interchange Format, or Drawing Exchange Format) is a CAD data file format developed by Autodesk for enabling data interoperability between AutoCAD and other programs. Versions of AutoCAD from Release 10 and up support both ASCII and binary forms of DXF. Earlier versions support only ASCII.
|🔸 Technical details
|As AutoCAD has become more powerful, supporting more complex object types, DXF has become less useful. Certain object types, including ACIS solids and regions, are not documented. DXF coordinates are always without dimensions, so that the reader or user needs to know the drawing unit or has to extract it from the textual comments in the sheets.
|🔸 Associated programs
- 👍 What is the best DXF converter?
- Perhaps our DXF converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert CAD files to DXF?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to DXF" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download DXF files.
- 🔻 How do i change DXF to another format?
- Upload your DXF-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". DXF conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use DXF converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert DXF files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv DXF Converter is a multi-platform web service.