Online FIG Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about FIG file format
|Full name||XFig file format|
|Type of format||Image|
|Description||This is a file used for creating line plots in the form of vector images. They include text objects, splines, forms, arcs, lines and arrows. It can contain a set of colors, images and sketches. It was initially developed for the Xfig drawing program, but today it’s used in other drawing editors.|
|Associated programs||jfig, WinFIG|
- 👍 What is the best FIG converter?
- AnyConv. Our FIG converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to FIG?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to FIG" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download FIG files.
- 🔻 How do i change FIG to another format?
- Upload your FIG-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". FIG conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use FIG converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert FIG files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv FIG Converter is a multi-platform web service.