Online FIG Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about FIG file format
|Full name||XFig file format|
|Type of format||Image|
|Description||This is a file used for creating line plots in the form of vector images. They include text objects, splines, forms, arcs, lines and arrows. It can contain a set of colors, images and sketches. It was initially developed for the Xfig drawing program, but today it’s used in other drawing editors.|
|Associated programs||jfig, WinFIG|
- 👍 What is the best FIG converter?
- AnyConv. Our FIG converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to FIG?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to FIG" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download FIG files.
- 🔻 How do i change FIG to another format?
- Upload your FIG-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". FIG conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use FIG converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert FIG files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv FIG Converter is a multi-platform web service.