Online M4A Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about M4A file format
|🔸 File format||M4A|
|🔸 Full name||M4A - Audio-only MPEG-4|
|🔸 File extension||.m4a|
|🔸 MIME type||video/mp4|
|🔸 Developed by||International Organization for Standardization|
|🔸 Type of format||Media container|
|🔸 Description||MPEG-4 Part 14 or MP4 is a digital multimedia container format most commonly used to store video and audio. However, it can also be used to store other data such as subtitles and still images. M4A stands for MPEG 4 Audio and is a filename extension used to represent audio files.|
|🔸 Technical details||Audio-only MPEG-4 files generally have a .m4a extension. This is especially true of non-protected content. M4A is often compressed using AAC encoding (lossy) but can also be in Apple Lossless format.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, MPlayer, Media Player Classic, VLC Media Player, K-Multimedia Player|
Convert from M4A
Convert to M4A
- 👍 What is the best M4A converter?
- Perhaps our M4A converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to M4A?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to M4A" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download M4A files.
- 🔻 How do i change M4A to another format?
- Upload your M4A-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". M4A conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use M4A converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert M4A files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv M4A Converter is a multi-platform web service.