Online M4A Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about M4A file format
|Full name||M4A - Audio-only MPEG-4|
|Developed by||International Organization for Standardization|
|Type of format||Media container|
|Description||MPEG-4 Part 14 or MP4 is a digital multimedia container format most commonly used to store video and audio. However, it can also be used to store other data such as subtitles and still images. M4A stands for MPEG 4 Audio and is a filename extension used to represent audio files.|
|Technical details||Audio-only MPEG-4 files generally have a .m4a extension. This is especially true of non-protected content. M4A is often compressed using AAC encoding (lossy) but can also be in Apple Lossless format.|
|Associated programs||Windows Media Player, RealPlayer, MPlayer, Media Player Classic, VLC Media Player, K-Multimedia Player|
- 👍 What is the best M4A converter?
- AnyConv. Our M4A converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to M4A?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to M4A" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download M4A files.
- 🔻 How do i change M4A to another format?
- Upload your M4A-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". M4A conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use M4A converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert M4A files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv M4A Converter is a multi-platform web service.