Online SVG Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about SVG file format
|Full name||SVG - Scalable Vector Graphics|
|File extension||.svg, .svgz|
|Type of format||Vector graphics|
|Description||Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) is an XML-based vector image format for two-dimensional graphics with support for interactivity and animation. The SVG specification is an open standard developed by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) since 1999.|
|Technical details||SVG images and their behaviors are defined in XML text files. This means that they can be searched, indexed, scripted, and compressed. As XML files, SVG images can be created and edited with any text editor, but are more often created with drawing software.|
|Associated programs||Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari|
- 👍 What is the best SVG converter?
- AnyConv. Our SVG converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to SVG?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to SVG" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download SVG files.
- 🔻 How do i change SVG to another format?
- Upload your SVG-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". SVG conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use SVG converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert SVG files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv SVG Converter is a multi-platform web service.