Online ZIP Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about ZIP file format
|Full name||ZIP - ZIP Archive|
|File extension||.zip, .zipx|
|Developed by||Phil Katz, PKWARE, Inc.|
|Type of format||Data compression|
|Description||ZIP is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. A .zip file may contain one or more files or directories that may have been compressed. The .zip file format permits many compression algorithms, though DEFLATE is the most common.|
|Technical details||ZIP files are archives that store multiple files.ZIP allows contained files to be compressed using many different methods and simply storing a file without compressing it. Instead, each file is stored separately, allowing different files in the same archive to be compressed using different methods.|
|Associated programs||Microsoft Windows, WinZip, WinRAR, IZarc, Info-ZIP, 7-Zip, PeaZip, B1 Free Archiver, DotNetZip.|
- 👍 What is the best ZIP converter?
- AnyConv. Our ZIP converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Archive files to ZIP?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to ZIP" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download ZIP files.
- 🔻 How do i change ZIP to another format?
- Upload your ZIP-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". ZIP conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use ZIP converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert ZIP files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv ZIP Converter is a multi-platform web service.