Online ZIP Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about ZIP file format
|🔸 File format||ZIP|
|🔸 Full name||ZIP - ZIP Archive|
|🔸 File extension||.zip, .zipx|
|🔸 MIME type||application/zip|
|🔸 Developed by||Phil Katz, PKWARE, Inc.|
|🔸 Type of format||Data compression|
|🔸 Description||ZIP is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. A .zip file may contain one or more files or directories that may have been compressed. The .zip file format permits many compression algorithms, though DEFLATE is the most common.|
|🔸 Technical details||ZIP files are archives that store multiple files.ZIP allows contained files to be compressed using many different methods and simply storing a file without compressing it. Instead, each file is stored separately, allowing different files in the same archive to be compressed using different methods.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Microsoft Windows, WinZip, WinRAR, IZarc, Info-ZIP, 7-Zip, PeaZip, B1 Free Archiver, DotNetZip.|
Convert from ZIP
Convert to ZIP
- 👍 What is the best ZIP converter?
- Perhaps our ZIP converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Archive files to ZIP?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to ZIP" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download ZIP files.
- 🔻 How do i change ZIP to another format?
- Upload your ZIP-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". ZIP conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use ZIP converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert ZIP files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv ZIP Converter is a multi-platform web service.