Online ZIP Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about ZIP file format
|Full name||ZIP - ZIP Archive|
|File extension||.zip, .zipx|
|Developed by||Phil Katz, PKWARE, Inc.|
|Type of format||Data compression|
|Description||ZIP is an archive file format that supports lossless data compression. A .ZIP file may contain one or more files or directories that may have been compressed. The .ZIP file format permits a number of compression algorithms, though DEFLATE is the most common.|
|Technical details||ZIP files are archives that store multiple files. .ZIP allows contained files to be compressed using many different methods, as well as simply storing a file without compressing it. Each file is stored separately, allowing different files in the same archive to be compressed using different methods.|
|Associated programs||Microsoft Windows, WinZip, WinRAR, IZarc, Info-ZIP, 7-Zip, PeaZip, B1 Free Archiver, DotNetZip.|
- 👍 What is the best ZIP converter?
- AnyConv. Our ZIP converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Archive files to ZIP?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to ZIP" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download ZIP files.
- 🔻 How do i change ZIP to another format?
- Upload your ZIP-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". ZIP conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use ZIP converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert ZIP files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv ZIP Converter is a multi-platform web service.