Online AVI Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about AVI file format
|🔸 File format||AVI|
|🔸 Full name||AVI - Microsoft Audio/Visual Interleaved|
|🔸 File extension||.avi|
|🔸 MIME type||video/vnd.avi, video/avi, video/msvideo, video/x-msvideo|
|🔸 Developed by||Microsoft|
|🔸 Type of format||video file format|
|🔸 Description||Audio Video Interleaved (also Audio Video Interleave), known by its initials AVI, is a multimedia container format introduced by Microsoft in November 1992 as part of its Video for Windows software. AVI files can contain both audio and video data in a file container that allows synchronous audio-with-video playback.|
|🔸 Technical details||AVI is a derivative of the Resource Interchange File Format (RIFF), which divides a file's data into blocks, or "chunks." A FourCC tag identifies each "chunk". An AVI file takes the form of a single chunk in a RIFF formatted file, which is then subdivided into two mandatory "chunks" and one optional "chunk".|
|🔸 Associated programs||Windows Media Player, Windows Movie Maker, Avidemux, AviSynth, Adobe After Effects, Media Player Classic, VLC.|
Convert from AVI
Convert to AVI
- 👍 What is the best AVI converter?
- Perhaps our AVI converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Video files to AVI?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to AVI" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download AVI files.
- 🔻 How do i change AVI to another format?
- Upload your AVI-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". AVI conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use AVI converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert AVI files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv AVI Converter is a multi-platform web service.