Online JPG Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about JPG file format
|Full name||JPG - Joint Photographic Experts Group|
|File extension||.jpg, .jpeg, .jpe|
|Developed by||Joint Photographic Experts Group|
|Type of format||lossy image format|
|Description||JPG is a commonly used method of lossy compression for digital images, particularly those produced by digital photography. The degree of compression can be adjusted, allowing a selectable tradeoff between storage size and image quality. JPG typically achieves 10:1 compression with little perceptible loss in image quality.|
|Technical details||Image files that employ JPG compression are commonly called "JPG files" and are stored in variants of the JIF image format. Most image capture devices (such as digital cameras) that output JPG creates files in the Exif format, the camera industry standardized for metadata interchange.|
|Associated programs||Apple Safari, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Adobe Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, the GIMP, ImageMagick, IrfanView, Pixel image editor, Paint.NET, Xara Photo & Graphic Designer.|
- 👍 What is the best JPG converter?
- AnyConv. Our JPG converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to JPG?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to JPG" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download JPG files.
- 🔻 How do i change JPG to another format?
- Upload your JPG-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". JPG conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use JPG converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert JPG files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv JPG Converter is a multi-platform web service.