Online MP3 Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about MP3 file format
|🔸 File format||MP3|
|🔸 Full name||MP3 - MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 Audio Layer III|
|🔸 File extension||.mp3|
|🔸 MIME type||audio/mpeg, audio/MPA, audio/mpa-robust|
|🔸 Developed by||Fraunhofer Institute|
|🔸 Type of format||Digital audio|
|🔸 Description||MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 Audio Layer III, more commonly referred to as MP3, is an audio coding format for digital audio that uses lossy data compression. It is a common audio format for consumer audio streaming or storage and a de facto standard of digital audio compression for the transfer and playback of music on most digital audio players.|
|🔸 Technical details||Lossy compression is designed to reduce significantly the amount of data required to represent the audio recording and still sound like a faithful reproduction of the original uncompressed audio. For example, an MP3 file created using the setting of 128 kbit/s will result in a file about 1/11 the size of the CD file created from the original audio source.|
|🔸 Associated programs||VLC media player, MPlayer, Winamp, foobar2000.|
- 👍 What is the best MP3 converter?
- Perhaps our MP3 converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to MP3?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to MP3" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download MP3 files.
- 🔻 How do i change MP3 to another format?
- Upload your MP3-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". MP3 conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use MP3 converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert MP3 files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv MP3 Converter is a multi-platform web service.