Online MP3 Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about MP3 file format
|Full name||MP3 - MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 Audio Layer III|
|MIME type||audio/mpeg, audio/MPA, audio/mpa-robust|
|Developed by||Fraunhofer Institute|
|Type of format||Digital audio|
|Description||MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 Audio Layer III, more commonly referred to as MP3, is an audio coding format for digital audio that uses lossy data compression. It is a common audio format for consumer audio streaming or storage and a de facto standard of digital audio compression for the transfer and playback of music on most digital audio players.|
|Technical details||Lossy compression is designed to reduce significantly the amount of data required to represent the audio recording and still sound like a faithful reproduction of the original uncompressed audio. For example, an MP3 file created using the setting of 128 kbit/s will result in a file about 1/11 the size of the CD file created from the original audio source.|
|Associated programs||VLC media player, MPlayer, Winamp, foobar2000.|
- 👍 What is the best MP3 converter?
- AnyConv. Our MP3 converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to MP3?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to MP3" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download MP3 files.
- 🔻 How do i change MP3 to another format?
- Upload your MP3-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". MP3 conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use MP3 converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert MP3 files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv MP3 Converter is a multi-platform web service.