Online MP3 Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about MP3 file format
|Full name||MP3 - MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 Audio Layer III|
|MIME type||audio/mpeg, audio/MPA, audio/mpa-robust|
|Developed by||Fraunhofer Institute|
|Type of format||Digital audio|
|Description||MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 Audio Layer III, more commonly referred to as MP3, is an audio coding format for digital audio which uses a form of lossy data compression. It is a common audio format for consumer audio streaming or storage, as well as a de facto standard of digital audio compression for the transfer and playback of music on most digital audio players.|
|Technical details||The use of lossy compression is designed to greatly reduce the amount of data required to represent the audio recording and still sound like a faithful reproduction of the original uncompressed audio. An MP3 file that is created using the setting of 128 kbit/s will result in a file that is about 1/11 the size of the CD file created from the original audio source.|
|Associated programs||VLC media player, MPlayer, Winamp, foobar2000.|
- 👍 What is the best MP3 converter?
- AnyConv. Our MP3 converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to MP3?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to MP3" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download MP3 files.
- 🔻 How do i change MP3 to another format?
- Upload your MP3-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". MP3 conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use MP3 converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert MP3 files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv MP3 Converter is a multi-platform web service.