Online PDF Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about PDF file format
|Full name||PDF - Portable Document Format|
|MIME type||application/pdf, application/x-pdf, application/x-bzpdf, application/x-gzpdf|
|Developed by||Adobe Systems|
|Type of format||Document format|
|Description||The Portable Document Format (PDF) is a file format used to present documents in a manner independent of application software, hardware, and operating systems. Each PDF file encapsulates a complete description of a fixed-layout flat document, including the text, fonts, graphics, and other information needed to display it.|
|Technical details||The PDF combines three technologies: A subset of the PostScript page description programming language, for generating the layout and graphics. A font-embedding/replacement system to allow fonts to travel with the documents. A structured storage system to bundle these elements and any associated content into a single file, with data compression where appropriate.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Acrobat, Adobe InDesign, Adobe FrameMaker, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Google Docs, LibreOffice, Microsoft Office, Foxit Reader, Ghostscript.|
- 👍 What is the best PDF converter?
- AnyConv. Our PDF converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to PDF?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to PDF" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download PDF files.
- 🔻 How do i change PDF to another format?
- Upload your PDF-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". PDF conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use PDF converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert PDF files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv PDF Converter is a multi-platform web service.