Online BMP Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about BMP file format
|Full name||BMP - Microsoft Windows bitmap|
|File extension||.bmp, .dib|
|MIME type||image/bmp, image/x-bmp|
|Type of format||Raster graphics|
|Description||The BMP file format, also known as bitmap image file or device independent bitmap (DIB) file format or simply a bitmap, is a raster graphics image file format used to store bitmap digital images, independently of the display device, especially on Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems.|
|Technical details||The bitmap image file consists of fixed-size structures as well as variable-size structures appearing in a predetermined sequence. Many different versions of some of these structures can appear in the file, due to the long evolution of this file format.|
|Associated programs||Microsoft Paint, Adobe Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, the GIMP, GraphicConverter, Helicon Filter, ImageMagick, Inkscape, IrfanView, Pixel image editor, Paint.NET.|
- 👍 What is the best BMP converter?
- AnyConv. Our BMP converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to BMP?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to BMP" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download BMP files.
- 🔻 How do i change BMP to another format?
- Upload your BMP-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". BMP conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use BMP converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert BMP files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv BMP Converter is a multi-platform web service.