Online BMP Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area. Max file size: 100 MB.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about BMP file format
|Full name||BMP - Microsoft Windows bitmap|
|File extension||.bmp, .dib|
|MIME type||image/bmp, image/x-bmp|
|Type of format||Raster graphics|
|Description||The BMP file format, also known as bitmap image file or device independent bitmap (DIB) file format or simply a bitmap, is a raster graphics image file format used to store bitmap digital images, independently of the display device, especially on Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems.|
|Technical details||The bitmap image file consists of fixed-size structures as well as variable-size structures appearing in a predetermined sequence. Many different versions of some of these structures can appear in the file, due to the long evolution of this file format.|
|Associated programs||Microsoft Paint, Adobe Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, the GIMP, GraphicConverter, Helicon Filter, ImageMagick, Inkscape, IrfanView, Pixel image editor, Paint.NET.|
- 👍 What is the best BMP converter?
- AnyConv. Our BMP converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to BMP?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to BMP" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download BMP files.
- 🔻 How do i change BMP to another format?
- Upload your BMP-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". BMP conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use BMP converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert BMP files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv BMP Converter is a multi-platform web service.