Online EPS Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about EPS file format
|🔸 File format||EPS|
|🔸 Full name||EPS - Adobe Encapsulated PostScript|
|🔸 File extension||.eps, .epsf, .epsi|
|🔸 MIME type||application/post-script, application/eps, application/x-eps, image/eps, image/x-eps|
|🔸 Developed by||Adobe Systems|
|🔸 Type of format||printing file format|
|🔸 Description||Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) is a DSC-conforming PostScript document with additional restrictions intended to be usable as a graphics file format. In other words, EPS files are more-or-less self-contained, reasonably predictable PostScript documents that describe an image or drawing and can be placed within another PostScript document.|
|🔸 Technical details||At a minimum, an EPS file contains a BoundingBox DSC comment, describing the rectangle containing the image described by the EPS file. Applications can use this information to layout the page, even if they cannot render the PostScript inside directly.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Flash, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop|
- 👍 What is the best EPS converter?
- Perhaps our EPS converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to EPS?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to EPS" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download EPS files.
- 🔻 How do i change EPS to another format?
- Upload your EPS-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". EPS conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use EPS converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert EPS files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv EPS Converter is a multi-platform web service.