Online WAV Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about WAV file format
|🔸 File format||WAV|
|🔸 Full name||WAV - Waveform Audio File Format|
|🔸 File extension||.wav .wave|
|🔸 MIME type||audio/vnd.wave, audio/wav, audio/wave, audio/x-wav|
|🔸 Developed by||Microsoft & IBM|
|🔸 Type of format||audio file format, container format|
|🔸 Description||Waveform Audio File Format is a Microsoft and IBM audio file format standard for storing an audio bitstream on PCs. It is the main format used on Windows systems for raw and typically uncompressed audio. The usual bitstream encoding is the linear pulse-code modulation (LPCM) format.|
|🔸 Technical details||Though a WAV file can contain compressed audio, the most common WAV audio format is uncompressed in the linear pulse code modulation (LPCM) format. In addition, audio in WAV files can be encoded in various audio coding formats, such as GSM or MP3, to reduce the file size.|
|🔸 Associated programs||ALLPlayer, VLC media player, Media Player Classic, MPlayer, RealPlayer, Winamp.|
- 👍 What is the best WAV converter?
- Perhaps our WAV converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to WAV?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to WAV" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download WAV files.
- 🔻 How do i change WAV to another format?
- Upload your WAV-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". WAV conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use WAV converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert WAV files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv WAV Converter is a multi-platform web service.