Online 3DM Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about 3DM file format
|Full name||Rhino 3D Model|
|Developed by||Robert McNeel & Associates|
|Type of format|
|Description||The Rhinoceros file format (.3DM) is useful for the exchange of NURBS geometry. The Rhino developers started the openNURBS Initiative to provide computer graphics software developers with the tools to accurately transfer 3-D geometry between applications. An open-source toolkit, openNURBS includes the 3DM file format specification, documentation, C++ source code libraries, and .NET 2.0 assemblies to read and write the file format on supported platforms (Windows, Windows x64, Mac, and Linux).|
|Associated programs||Autodesk Inventor Fusion, McNeel Rhino|
- 👍 What is the best 3DM converter?
- AnyConv. Our 3DM converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Mesh files to 3DM?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to 3DM" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download 3DM files.
- 🔻 How do i change 3DM to another format?
- Upload your 3DM-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". 3DM conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use 3DM converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert 3DM files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv 3DM Converter is a multi-platform web service.