Online MOV Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about MOV file format
|Full name||MOV - QuickTime File Format|
|File extension||.mov, .qt|
|Developed by||Apple Inc.|
|Type of format||Media container|
|Description||QuickTime File Format (QTFF) is a computer file format used natively by the QuickTime framework. The International Organization for Standardization approved the QuickTime file format as the basis of the MPEG-4 file format. Because both the QuickTime and MP4 container formats can use the same MPEG-4 formats, they are mostly interchangeable in a QuickTime-only environment.|
|Technical details||The format specifies a multimedia container file that contains one or more tracks, each of which stores a particular type of data: audio, video, or text (e.g. for subtitles). Each track either contains a digitally-encoded media stream (using a specific format) or a data reference to the media stream located in another file.|
- 👍 What is the best MOV converter?
- AnyConv. Our MOV converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Video files to MOV?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to MOV" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download MOV files.
- 🔻 How do i change MOV to another format?
- Upload your MOV-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". MOV conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use MOV converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert MOV files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv MOV Converter is a multi-platform web service.