Online MOV Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about MOV file format
|Full name||MOV - QuickTime File Format|
|File extension||.mov, .qt|
|Developed by||Apple Inc.|
|Type of format||Media container|
|Description||QuickTime File Format (QTFF) is a computer file format used natively by the QuickTime framework. The International Organization for Standardization approved the QuickTime file format as the basis of the MPEG-4 file format. Because both the QuickTime and MP4 container formats can use the same MPEG-4 formats, they are mostly interchangeable in a QuickTime-only environment.|
|Technical details||The format specifies a multimedia container file that contains one or more tracks, each of which stores a particular type of data: audio, video, or text (e.g., for subtitles). In addition, each track contains a digitally-encoded media stream (using a specific format) or a data reference to the media stream located in another file.|
- 👍 What is the best MOV converter?
- AnyConv. Our MOV converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Video files to MOV?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to MOV" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download MOV files.
- 🔻 How do i change MOV to another format?
- Upload your MOV-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". MOV conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use MOV converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert MOV files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv MOV Converter is a multi-platform web service.