Online FLAC Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about FLAC file format
|🔸 File format||FLAC|
|🔸 Full name||FLAC - Free Lossless Audio Codec|
|🔸 File extension||.flac|
|🔸 MIME type||audio/x-flac|
|🔸 Developed by||Xiph.Org Foundation|
|🔸 Type of format||Audio|
|🔸 Description||FLAC (Free Lossless Audio Codec) is an audio coding format for lossless compression of digital audio and is also the name of the reference codec implementation. Digital audio compressed by FLAC's algorithm can typically be reduced to 50-60% of its original size and decompress to an identical copy of the original audio data.|
|🔸 Technical details||The technical strengths of FLAC compared to other lossless formats lie in its ability to be streamed and decoded quickly, independent of compression level. Compared to compressed audio formats, FFmpeg's FLAC implementation was noted to have the fastest and most efficient embedded decoder of any modern lossless audio format.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Windows 10, Android, Blackberry 10 and Jolla devices.|
- 👍 What is the best FLAC converter?
- Perhaps our FLAC converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to FLAC?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to FLAC" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download FLAC files.
- 🔻 How do i change FLAC to another format?
- Upload your FLAC-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". FLAC conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use FLAC converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert FLAC files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv FLAC Converter is a multi-platform web service.