Online 7Z Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about 7Z file format
|🔸 File format||7Z|
|🔸 Full name||7Z - 7z Archive|
|🔸 File extension||.7z|
|🔸 MIME type||application/x-7z-compressed|
|🔸 Developed by||Igor Pavlov|
|🔸 Type of format||Data compression|
|🔸 Description||7z is a compressed archive file format that supports several different data compression, encryption and pre-processing algorithms. The 7z format initially appeared as implemented by the 7-Zip archiver. The 7-Zip program is publicly available under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License.|
|🔸 Technical details||The main features of 7z format: Open architecture, High compression ratio, Strong AES-256 encryption, Ability to use any compression, conversion, or encryption method, Supporting files with sizes up to 16000000000 GB, Unicode file names, Solid compressing, Archive headers compressing.|
|🔸 Associated programs||7-Zip|
- 👍 What is the best 7Z converter?
- Perhaps our 7Z converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Archive files to 7Z?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to 7Z" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download 7Z files.
- 🔻 How do i change 7Z to another format?
- Upload your 7Z-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". 7Z conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use 7Z converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert 7Z files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv 7Z Converter is a multi-platform web service.