Online OGG Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about OGG file format
|🔸 File format||OGG|
|🔸 Full name||OGG - Ogg Vorbis|
|🔸 File extension||.ogg .oga|
|🔸 MIME type||application/ogg, audio/ogg, audio/vorbis, audio/vorbis-config|
|🔸 Developed by||Xiph.Org Foundation|
|🔸 Type of format||Audio compression format|
|🔸 Description||Vorbis is a free and open-source software project headed by the Xiph.Org Foundation. The project produces an audio coding format and software reference encoder/decoder (codec) for lossy audio compression. Vorbis is most commonly used in conjunction with the Ogg container format, and it is therefore often referred to as Ogg Vorbis.|
|🔸 Technical details||Vorbis had been shown to perform significantly better than many other lossy audio formats in the past. It produced smaller files equivalent or higher quality while retaining computational complexity comparable to other MDCT formats such as AAC or Windows Media Audio.|
|🔸 Associated programs||VLC media player, MPlayer, Winamp, foobar2000.|
- 👍 What is the best OGG converter?
- Perhaps our OGG converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Audio files to OGG?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to OGG" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download OGG files.
- 🔻 How do i change OGG to another format?
- Upload your OGG-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". OGG conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use OGG converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert OGG files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv OGG Converter is a multi-platform web service.