Online PNG Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about PNG file format
|Full name||PNG - Portable Network Graphics|
|Developed by||PNG Development Group|
|Type of format||lossless bitmap image format|
|Description||Portable Network Graphics (PNG) is a raster graphics file format that supports lossless data compression. PNG was created as an improved, non-patented replacement for Graphics Interchange Format (GIF), and is the most used lossless image compression format on the Internet. PNG itself does not support animation at all. MNG is an extension to PNG that does; it was designed by members of the PNG Group.|
|Technical details||PNG supports palette-based images (with palettes of 24-bit RGB or 32-bit RGBA colors), grayscale images (with or without alpha channel), and full-color non-palette-based RGB[A] images (with or without alpha channel). PNG was designed for transferring images on the Internet, not for professional-quality print graphics, and therefore does not support non-RGB color spaces such as CMYK.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro, the GIMP, GraphicConverter, Helicon Filter, ImageMagick, Inkscape, IrfanView, Pixel image editor, Paint.NET, Xara Photo & Graphic Designer.|
- 👍 What is the best PNG converter?
- AnyConv. Our PNG converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to PNG?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to PNG" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download PNG files.
- 🔻 How do i change PNG to another format?
- Upload your PNG-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". PNG conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use PNG converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert PNG files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv PNG Converter is a multi-platform web service.