Online CBZ Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about CBZ file format
|🔸 File format||CBZ|
|🔸 Full name||CBZ - Comic Book Archive|
|🔸 File extension||.cbr, .cbz, .cbt, .cba, .cb7|
|🔸 MIME type||application/x-cbr|
|🔸 Developed by||Unknown|
|🔸 Type of format||Multimedia, archive file|
|🔸 Description||A comic book archive or comic book reader file (also called sequential image file) is a type of archive file for sequential viewing of images, commonly for comic books. The idea was made popular by the CDisplay sequential image viewer; since then, many viewers for different platforms have been created.|
|🔸 Technical details||Comic book archive files mainly consist of image files, typically PNG (lossless compression) or JPEG (lossy compression) files, stored as a single archive file. Occasionally GIF, BMP, and TIFF files are seen. In addition, folders may be used to group images. Comic book archive files are not a distinct file format; only the file name extension differs from a standard file of the given archive type.|
|🔸 Associated programs||CDisplay, ACBF Viewer, Calibre, ComicRack, Comic Seer|
- 👍 What is the best CBZ converter?
- Perhaps our CBZ converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Archive files to CBZ?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to CBZ" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download CBZ files.
- 🔻 How do i change CBZ to another format?
- Upload your CBZ-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". CBZ conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use CBZ converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert CBZ files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv CBZ Converter is a multi-platform web service.