Online AI Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about AI file format
|🔸 File format||AI|
|🔸 Full name||AI - Adobe Illustrator Artwork|
|🔸 File extension||.ai|
|🔸 MIME type||application/post-script|
|🔸 Developed by||Adobe Systems|
|🔸 Type of format||Vector image format|
|🔸 Description||Adobe Illustrator Artwork (AI) is a proprietary file format developed by Adobe Systems to represent single-page vector-based drawings in EPS or PDF formats. Adobe Illustrator uses the .ai filename extension. The AI file format was originally a native format called PGF. PDF compatibility is achieved by embedding a complete copy of the PGF data within the saved PDF format.|
|🔸 Technical details||The same "dual path" approach as for PGF is used when saving EPS-compatible files in recent versions of Illustrator. Early versions of the AI file format are true EPS files with a restricted, compact syntax, with additional semantics represented by Illustrator-specific DSC comments that conform to DSC's Open Structuring Conventions.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, CorelDRAW, Corel Paint Shop Pro, Ghostscript, Inkscape.|
- 👍 What is the best AI converter?
- Perhaps our AI converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to AI?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to AI" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download AI files.
- 🔻 How do i change AI to another format?
- Upload your AI-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". AI conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use AI converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert AI files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv AI Converter is a multi-platform web service.