Online AI Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about AI file format
|Full name||AI - Adobe Illustrator Artwork|
|Developed by||Adobe Systems|
|Type of format||Vector image format|
|Description||Adobe Illustrator Artwork (AI) is a proprietary file format developed by Adobe Systems for representing single-page vector-based drawings in either the EPS or PDF formats. The .ai filename extension is used by Adobe Illustrator. The AI file format was originally a native format called PGF. PDF compatibility is achieved by embedding a complete copy of the PGF data within the saved PDF format file.|
|Technical details||The same "dual path" approach as for PGF is used when saving EPS-compatible files in recent versions of Illustrator. Early versions of the AI file format are true EPS files with a restricted, compact syntax, with additional semantics represented by Illustrator-specific DSC comments that conform to DSC's Open Structuring Conventions.|
|Associated programs||Adobe After Effects, Cinema 4D, CorelDRAW, Corel Paint Shop Pro, Ghostscript, Inkscape.|
- 👍 What is the best AI converter?
- AnyConv. Our AI converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to AI?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to AI" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download AI files.
- 🔻 How do i change AI to another format?
- Upload your AI-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". AI conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use AI converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert AI files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv AI Converter is a multi-platform web service.