Online BLEND Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about BLEND file format
|Full name||Blender 3D data file|
|Developed by||Blender Foundation|
|Type of format|
|Description||Blender is a free and open-source 3D computer graphics software toolset used for creating animated films, visual effects, art, 3D printed models, motion graphics, interactive 3D applications, and computer games. The BLEND file is the major file format used by the program. Blender uses this format to save nearly everything including objects, scenes, textures, lightning data, vertexes, sounds and settings of user interface.|
- 👍 What is the best BLEND converter?
- AnyConv. Our BLEND converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Mesh files to BLEND?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to BLEND" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download BLEND files.
- 🔻 How do i change BLEND to another format?
- Upload your BLEND-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". BLEND conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use BLEND converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert BLEND files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv BLEND Converter is a multi-platform web service.