Online BSP Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about BSP file format
|🔸 File format||BSP|
|🔸 Full name||Quake Engine Game Map File|
|🔸 File extension||.bsp|
|🔸 MIME type||application/octet-stream|
|🔸 Developed by||id Software|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||Several video games based on one of the Quake gaming engines (for example, Quake, Quake 2, Quake 3, Half-Life, Half-Life 2, Team Fortress, Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike: Condition-Zero, Portal, Call of Duty: World at War and others) map file with the layout information, elements, and resources for a level map. BSP means "Binary Space Partitioning", which is a method that breaks up complex polygons into convex sets. This enables three-dimensional maps to be rendered faster. BSP maps are made up of "lumps" that are chunks of information specified in the file header. They include Entities, Nodes, Verticles, Planes, Leaves, Visibility, Faces, and Textures.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||BSP2MAP, id Software GtkRadiant, id Software ZeroRadiant, BSP Viewer, Q3Map2|
- 👍 What is the best BSP converter?
- Perhaps our BSP converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Mesh files to BSP?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to BSP" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download BSP files.
- 🔻 How do i change BSP to another format?
- Upload your BSP-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". BSP conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use BSP converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert BSP files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv BSP Converter is a multi-platform web service.