Online CHM Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about CHM file format
|🔸 File format||CHM|
|🔸 Full name||CHM - Microsoft Compiled HTML Help|
|🔸 File extension||.chm|
|🔸 MIME type||application/vnd.ms-htmlhelp|
|🔸 Developed by||Microsoft|
|🔸 Type of format||Document file format|
|🔸 Description||Microsoft Compiled HTML Help is a Microsoft proprietary online help format consisting of a collection of HTML pages, an index, and other navigation tools. The files are compressed and deployed in a binary format with the extension .chm for Compiled HTML. The format is often used for software documentation.|
|🔸 Technical details||Help is delivered as a binary file with the .chm extension. It contains a set of HTML files, a hyperlinked table of contents, and an index file. The file format has been reverse-engineered, and documentation of it is freely available. In addition, CHM files support the following features: data compression, built-in search engine, ability to merge multiple .chm help files, extended character support.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Sumatra PDF, HTML Help Workshop|
- 👍 What is the best CHM converter?
- Perhaps our CHM converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to CHM?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to CHM" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download CHM files.
- 🔻 How do i change CHM to another format?
- Upload your CHM-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". CHM conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use CHM converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert CHM files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv CHM Converter is a multi-platform web service.