Online CHM Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about CHM file format
|Full name||CHM - Microsoft Compiled HTML Help|
|Type of format||Document file format|
|Description||Microsoft Compiled HTML Help is a Microsoft proprietary online help format, consisting of a collection of HTML pages, an index and other navigation tools. The files are compressed and deployed in a binary format with the extension .CHM, for Compiled HTML. The format is often used for software documentation.|
|Technical details||Help is delivered as a binary file with the .chm extension. It contains a set of HTML files, a hyperlinked table of contents, and an index file. The file format has been reverse-engineered and documentation of it is freely available. CHM files support the following features: data compression, built-in search engine, ability to merge multiple .chm help files, extended character support.|
|Associated programs||Sumatra PDF, HTML Help Workshop|
- 👍 What is the best CHM converter?
- AnyConv. Our CHM converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to CHM?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to CHM" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download CHM files.
- 🔻 How do i change CHM to another format?
- Upload your CHM-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". CHM conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use CHM converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert CHM files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv CHM Converter is a multi-platform web service.