Online CR2 Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about CR2 file format
|Full name||Canon RAW version 2|
|Developed by||Canon Inc.|
|Type of format||Image File|
|Description||The Canon RAW version 2 (cr2) format is a RAW format created by Canon for storing digital images. This does not contain a ready to view picture like a JPG or PNG file, it is used to store information directly coming from the sensor. You can choose to store your pictures in RAW format which gives you the benefit of being able to do a lot of post processing on the file, if you tried to do this with JPEG, this would be difficult and would likely result in a quality loss.|
|Technical details||RAW files are the best quality to size ratio that a photograph can be stored in, primarily because each colour is recorded in either 12 or 14 bits and a lossless compression is used. The CR2 takes over from Canon's previous format - CRW and is used by the Canon 350D, 1D, G9 and 20D models.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, Paint Shop Pro, Picasa, digiKam|
- 👍 What is the best CR2 converter?
- AnyConv. Our CR2 converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to CR2?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to CR2" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download CR2 files.
- 🔻 How do i change CR2 to another format?
- Upload your CR2-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". CR2 conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use CR2 converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert CR2 files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv CR2 Converter is a multi-platform web service.