Online DB Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about DB file format
|🔸 File format||DB|
|🔸 Full name||DB - SQLite Database File Format|
|🔸 File extension||.db|
|🔸 MIME type||application/octet-stream|
|🔸 Developed by||Dwayne Richard Hipp|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||A file with a .db extension is a SQL database file created with the SQLite software. It is a database in a file and is used to store data and implement a self-contained, full-featured, highly-reliable SQL database engine. The .db files can share rich contents between systems by simply exchanging these files over the network.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||SQLite|
- 👍 What is the best DB converter?
- Perhaps our DB converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Document files to DB?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to DB" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download DB files.
- 🔻 How do i change DB to another format?
- Upload your DB-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". DB conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use DB converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert DB files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv DB Converter is a multi-platform web service.