Online DCM Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about DCM file format
|🔸 File format||DCM|
|🔸 Full name||DCM, Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine Image File|
|🔸 File extension||.dcm|
|🔸 MIME type||application/octet-stream|
|🔸 Developed by||NEMA|
|🔸 Type of format||Raster image|
|🔸 Description||DCM files were created by the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) as a standard file format for the creation and storage of various body scans done for medical purposes. The files are now a universal format for viewing patient scans.|
|🔸 Technical details||DCM files developed by DICOM or Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine are created to distribute and view medical images using a standardized file format. MRIs, CT scans, ultrasound images, and other body scans are stored using this format along with the patient's data and related information.|
|🔸 Associated programs||Adobe Photoshop CC, ACD Systems Canvas 15, DicomWorks, ezDICOM, MRIcro, IrfanView, OsiriX Imaging Software, MeVisLab, MRIcro, ImageMagick, GIMP|
- 👍 What is the best DCM converter?
- Perhaps our DCM converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to DCM?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to DCM" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download DCM files.
- 🔻 How do i change DCM to another format?
- Upload your DCM-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". DCM conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use DCM converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert DCM files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv DCM Converter is a multi-platform web service.