Online DCM Converter
Select files for conversion or drag and drop them to the upload area.
Your files are securely protected and available only to you.
All files are automatically deleted from our servers after 1 hour.
Information about DCM file format
|Full name||DCM, Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine Image File|
|Type of format||Raster image|
|Description||DCM files were created by the National Electrical Manufacturers Association (NEMA) as a standard file format for the creation and storage of various body scans done for medical purposes. The files are now a universal format for viewing patient scans.|
|Technical details||DCM files developed by DICOM or Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine are created to distribute and view medical images using a standardized file format. MRIs, CT scans, ultrasound images, and other body scans are stored using this format along with the patient's data and related information.|
|Associated programs||Adobe Photoshop CC, ACD Systems Canvas 15, DicomWorks, ezDICOM, MRIcro, IrfanView, OsiriX Imaging Software, MeVisLab, MRIcro, ImageMagick, GIMP|
- 👍 What is the best DCM converter?
- AnyConv. Our DCM converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to DCM?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to DCM" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download DCM files.
- 🔻 How do i change DCM to another format?
- Upload your DCM-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". DCM conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use DCM converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert DCM files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv DCM Converter is a multi-platform web service.