Online DEM Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about DEM file format
|🔸 File format||DEM|
|🔸 Full name||USGS DEM|
|🔸 File extension||.dem|
|🔸 MIME type||application/octet-stream|
|🔸 Developed by||United States Geological Survey|
|🔸 Type of format|
|🔸 Description||The USGS DEM standard is a geospatial file format developed by the United States Geological Survey for storing a raster-based digital elevation model. It is an open standard and is used throughout the world. Unfortunately, it has been superseded by the USGS's SDTS format. Still, the format remains popular due to large numbers of legacy files, self-containment, relatively simple field structure, and broad, mature software support.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||ESRI ArcGIS Desktop, Golden Software Voxler, MicroMouse AccuTrans 3D, TatukGIS Viewer|
- 👍 What is the best DEM converter?
- Perhaps our DEM converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Mesh files to DEM?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to DEM" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download DEM files.
- 🔻 How do i change DEM to another format?
- Upload your DEM-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". DEM conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use DEM converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert DEM files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv DEM Converter is a multi-platform web service.