Online DEM Converter
Select files for conversion or just drag and drop them to the upload area
Information about DEM file format
|Full name||USGS DEM|
|Developed by||United States Geological Survey|
|Type of format|
|Description||The USGS DEM standard is a geospatial file format developed by the United States Geological Survey for storing a raster-based digital elevation model. It is an open standard, and is used throughout the world. It has been superseded by the USGS's own SDTS format but the format remains popular due to large numbers of legacy files, self-containment, relatively simple field structure and broad, mature software support.|
|Associated programs||ESRI ArcGIS Desktop, Golden Software Voxler, MicroMouse AccuTrans 3D, TatukGIS Viewer|
- 👍 What is the best DEM converter?
- AnyConv. Our DEM converter is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Mesh files to DEM?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to DEM" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download DEM files.
- 🔻 How do i change DEM to another format?
- Upload your DEM-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". DEM conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use DEM converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert DEM files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv DEM Converter is a multi-platform web service.