Online FAX Converter
Choose files or drag & drop them here.
Only you have access to your files.
All files will be deleted after one hour.
Information about FAX file format
|🔸 File format||FAX|
|🔸 Full name||Group 3 FAX|
|🔸 File extension||.fax|
|🔸 MIME type||image/g3fax|
|🔸 Developed by||Unknown|
|🔸 Type of format||Fax Document|
|🔸 Description||This format is used to compress TIFF images when sending them via fax machines. This format helps reduce the data transmission time. In addition, group 3 eliminates redundant data during compression to reduce file size. The standard 10:1 compression ratio may be increased to the user's preferences, but it can significantly lose image quality.|
|🔸 Technical details|
|🔸 Associated programs||Microsoft Windows Photo Viewer, XnView|
Convert from FAX
Convert to FAX
- 👍 What is the best FAX converter?
- Perhaps our FAX converter is the best. AnyConv is fast, free and does not require software installation.
- 🔺 How to convert Image files to FAX?
- Choose files and upload them on the page. Select "to FAX" and click "Convert". After a few seconds, you can download FAX files.
- 🔻 How do i change FAX to another format?
- Upload your FAX-file on the page. Select target format and click "Convert". FAX conversion takes a few seconds.
- 📱 Can I use FAX converter on iPhone or iPad?
- Yes, you can convert FAX files from iPhone, iPad and other mobile devices, because AnyConv FAX Converter is a multi-platform web service.